Kristina has 15 years extensive experience in paediatric physiotherapy having worked in a paediatric teaching hospital, community health and as a senior paediatric physiotherapist in a large metropolitan hospital.
Like all our specialists, she is an approved provider for the “Better Start for Children with a Disability” funding package for families.
Kristina sees children with a wide range of concerns:
– Disability including cerebral palsy, Down’s syndrome, brain injury, autism, muscle disorders
– Complex medical conditions
– Gait and posture assessment
– Feet and leg problems
– Delayed development
– Gross motor and coordination difficulties
– Plagiocephaly (“flat heads”) and torticollis
– Hip dysplasia, including fitting and management of harnesses
Kristina offers individual assessments and treatment, school and home programs, school visits and home visits.